Welcome to the Drucker & Falk Vendor Registration website. We value the business
relationship you have with our managed communities and look forward to continuing our business relationship. Thank you for taking the time
to register and become an approved Drucker & Falk vendor.
Drucker & Falk's Vendor Compliance Program provided by Registry Monitoring Insurance
Services, Inc. (RMIS) will expedite the vendor approval process and streamline our
vendor administration efforts.
Attention: Please read carefully: To complete registration you must have the following information ready to enter into the system. Your registration will not be saved, and you cannot be certified, unless you complete all steps including payment. For security reasons, the system will log you out if you do not complete a page within 20 minutes.
- Supply your vendor contact information (company name, remittance address, phone,
fax, email, contact, vendor type, etc.)
- Provide the name and address for each of your company's principals for OFAC screening.
- Agree to the terms of The Drucker & Falk Contract and Vendor Notification Form.
- Provide your insurance producer (agent) information (company, policy number, agent
phone/fax/email). Our Customer Service Representatives will obtain your insurance
certificate directly. Certificate must show current General Liability, Auto, Workers
Comp, and appropriate Additional Insured wording.
- Fill out the electronic W-9 form.
- Pay your
Annual Compliance Fee via credit card online.
NOTE: Failure to pay your certification fee will prevent you
from being certified to work for Drucker & Falk.